Pingu

Vintage Penguin vs Club Penguin Rewritten

Vintage Penguin vs Club Penguin Rewritten  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Vintage Penguin or Club Penguin Rewritten, who do you prefer?

• Vintage Penguin
    • Club Penguin Rewritten

I like Club Penguin Rewritten in my opinion

As it's the most popular replace of Club Penguin

Does not lack security, development, moderation

Security:

Spoiler

Doesn't get hacked often

Development:

Spoiler

Always adding parties, keeping on date, always trying to improve

Moderation:

Spoiler

Filters alot of words, and keeps up to date on what to filter, probably has the most filtered words that a CPPS has

and is developed by smart people like Hagrid and Codey

However, I've never played Vintage Penguin or taken the time to see it so I am not the one to be judging it, yet my opinion can be expressed.

Since I have never played Vintage Penguin, I am not right but the features of it are correct. 

I like Club Penguin Rewritten

-Nico

Edited by Nico

7 hours ago, Nico said:

However, I've never played Virtual Penguin or taken the time to see it so I am not the one to be judging it, yet my opinion can be expressed.

Since I have never played Virtual Penguin, I am not right but the features of it are correct. 

I like Club Penguin Rewritten

-Nico

Vintage Penguin, not Virtual!

CPR obviously has more users, but Vintage Penguin offers a more unique and distinguishable experience, so VP for me 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2017 at 3:48 PM, Nico said:

and is developed by smart people like Hagrid and Codey

Hey man, you've gone way too far by calling Codey a smart individual. I mean, this is a person who used Kitsune for CPR and received the consequences for doing so, instead of intellectually creating his own source code.

All jokes aside, I'll have to support Club Penguin Rewritten. The two are great individuals in managing the game itself to entertain its audience appropriately.

• Like 1

As much as i like Vintage Penguin, i personally would've liked it more if it actually used the 2005-2007 client rather than giving the AS2 client a makeup.

• Like 1