Sign in to follow this  
Lynx

Card Jitsu Blank Screen

Question

Been working on card jitsu for a bit now and I've got part of it done so far and when the game starts it doesn't seem to load the swf...I'm sure I'm missing out on some files and I'm not quite sure what those are but here is a screenshot if it helps...

59435782805fd_Screenshotfrom2017-06-16092444.thumb.png.1bb54975fbe4ce4f9304e2979782a615.png

I know 116 is the music swf which doesn't really matter..but it seems to want to load /play/undefined..?

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Codey said:

Did you modify the bootstrap to point to your own domain?

There are two files Domain.as and Security.as those are the two you edit. 

Card Jitsu.zip (I currently have it set to localhost but you can change it)

Edited by Reed
  • Like 3

Club Penguin domains within the swf files may likely be the cause, use JPEXS SWF Decompiler to get rid of all clubpenguin.com associated domains.

• Like 4

I have been working on CJ as well, and had a similar issue with my media server distribution. The issue was solved by modifying bootstrap.swf and the global  crumbs, like @Jamie mentioned.

19 hours ago, Reed said:

There are two files Domain.as and Security.as those are the two you edit. 

Card Jitsu.zip (I currently have it set to localhost but you can change it)

On 16/6/2017 at 0:40 PM, Jamie said:

Club Penguin domains within the swf files may likely be the cause, use JPEXS SWF Decompiler to get rid of all clubpenguin.com associated domains.

On 16/6/2017 at 1:09 PM, Codey said:

Did you modify the bootstrap to point to your own domain?

21 hours ago, AmusingThrone said:

I have been working on CJ as well, and had a similar issue with my media server distribution. The issue was solved by modifying bootstrap.swf and the global  crumbs, like @Jamie mentioned.

So I tried using shawn's files and I still keep facing the same issue. I'm not sure if this has to do with my loader or not or it has something to do with the game files..but here is a screenshot.

5945060f3d694_Screenshotfrom2017-06-17155727.thumb.png.31351b5a2d61cc373d967d194ae4cf60.png

Edit: Fixed. This was an issue with the card.swf in games/card thanks to @Jamie for the fix. If anyone faces an issue similar to this, just download shawn's files and publish it and then use this card.swf: card.swf.zip

Edited by Lynx

Sign in to follow this