Sign in to follow this  
Zaseth

Userbars?

Yeah, I'm down for it. However, it'd be nice if it fit with the various different themes on this forum, so they don't clash. A flat design would probably work nicely.

• Like 3

We used to have these back on the old Solero. I'd be more than happy to bring them back if I can find someone willing to design them. :)

4 hours ago, Arthur said:

We used to have these back on the old Solero. I'd be more than happy to bring them back if I can find someone willing to design them. :)

I can design them

2 hours ago, Master said:

I can design them

Sweet. I'll shoot you a PM about the designs shortly.

I'm still open to others designing the user bars.

Well, it'd sure look nice and clean but I feel that there should be more customizable options for users overall - whether that be username colour or/and title.

13 hours ago, Jamie said:

Well, it'd sure look nice and clean but I feel that there should be more customizable options for users overall - whether that be username colour or/and title.

Users with 5 or more content items are now allowed to change their rank title.

I would love to introduce customizable username colors, perhaps in the form of custom groups (or clubs now?) but due to IPB's scarce documentation I'm not sure that would be feasibly possible.

2 hours ago, Arthur said:

Users with 5 or more content items are now allowed to change their rank title.

I would love to introduce customizable username colors, perhaps in the form of custom groups (or clubs now?) but due to IPB's scarce documentation I'm not sure that would be feasibly possible.

You're probably going to laugh but why not MyBB instead of IPBoard, I feel it's the better forum software regardless of one being free and the other paid

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Jamie said:

You're probably going to laugh but why not MyBB instead of IPBoard, I feel it's the better forum software regardless of one being free and the other paid

I did consider MyBB at some point, but ultimately opted for IPBoard because of the familiarity it has with the community, and simply due to the fact that the themes for IPB have a much more premium look and feel.

That being said, I have seen good-looking communities made with MyBB, but I imagine those communities have a crazy amount of modifications in place to make the software nice.

Sign in to follow this