Sign in to follow this  
Zaseth

Python-Based webshell finder

On 6/13/2017 at 5:40 PM, Codey said:

So basically you released a fork of https://github.com/maurosoria/dirsearch and claimed it was yours. Maybe you should read the license.

Can you stop complaining for once? Every time I see you in a forum it is just you complaining or exposing another user! At least he is contributing to the forums, I can tell you that, but it also in my opinion outweighs the judgment of one's program. He is improving the quality of the forums by releasing code that might be useful to several individuals like you, since you downloaded it in the first place. You, on the other hand, just negatively reveal one's post and do nothing else. Try releasing your own content, like your custom Python source that CPR is using.

Zaseth, I congratulate you for releasing this piece of work. Although you did not give credit to the original owner (you'll get consequences later on for plagiarism in school and work, so I suggest you to get in the habit of it), you did contribute to the community in my opinion. Thanks for the script.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this