Sign in to follow this  
Lake

What's up?

I'm Lake. Used to be an avid Club Penguin member ever since I joined it at 2007-08, and now I just roam around the community. I was one of the earliest members during the Rile5 forums, and I would eventually become a CPPSHQ author. First CPPS was iCPv3 at 2010, and it has changed my life ever since then, even more so than my creation of CP trainers during '09.

Over the years I've comprehended the PHP, Actionscript, and Java language the most, as PHP and AS are mostly used in forming a Club Penguin server, and Java was used in Minecraft and my later developments in CPPSes and computer science. I've touched up on a few languages such as Perl from working with Lynx to Python, but I'll admit that I never fully comprehended the language.

I am also a proud Houstonian who supports all the local sports teams, ranging from the Astros to the Rockets, and even the Texans, and I've suffered through all the shit years. Hoping for a championship as the future is bright for the three teams.

I also share the same birthday as Codey. It's too late now but oh well.

I don't know what else to say, but I updated my 'About Me' section that contains slightly more information on my career and journey that lead me to here. Thanks for reading.

• Like 3

Lovely introduction! A lot of this I didn't know about you, and I've been around forever. Welcome to Solero, Lake. 😄

This is, by far, one of the best introductions I've ever read on a CPPS forum.

Welcome, Lake. Glad to see you joined us.

Sign in to follow this