Sign in to follow this  
Joee

Super Mario Odyssey Trailer

I myself have always been a big fan of Nintendo, even the Mario franchise. My first Nintendo game was Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64 back in the day, so I love the franchise. With E3 going on, the trailer for the newest game has been released...

I personally love the look of this new game, it's like nothing we've seen before with Mario. Let's just hope it's better than New Super Mario Bros U (it will be). They really caught me off guard with this, I wasn't expecting it to look so amazing. Nintendo, you have amazed me again, I'm probably going to buy a Switch just to play this.

• Like 1

I'm not a big fan of Mario and even I got excited. Really sucks that the game is limited to the Nintendo Switch though. I'm not going to go out of my way to buy one. :(

I actually went to the E3 couple days ago since it was through the 13th and 15th. I got the chance to play a little of it but it wasn't all good in my opinion. As a switch owner Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is still better. 

Also, why would you get a switch for one game? There's plenty of good titles for the Switch (Zelda, Arms, Minecraft, Wonder Boy: The Dragon Trap(Master Sega Originally), Mario 8, ultra street fighter 2, many others). There may not be a lot but the switch is still pretty playable for what it offers but hey i'm really waiting for Skyrim to be released on the switch.

Sign in to follow this