Sign in to follow this  
Doxlla

CPPS AS3 LOGIN ERROr

Question

20 answers to this question

Please take a look at this topic.

If you want help, we need more details, follow what's listed in this topic.

• Like 2

Hi @Doxlla,

To further look into your error please first test this password in your database, set your user's password in the database to:

$2y$12$bK5vk14uCx1fRpgA1hWBSOT5Fz3mLi1nfHFR8E8lyRIuclYu0xEPK

Now refresh your play page and enter the password "eatme" when trying to sign in.

Let me know if this works, this issue is most likely down to your password being MD5 and potentially your version of Kitsune being bcrypt passwords.

Just now, Kevin said:

Please take a look at this topic.

If you want help, we need more details, follow what's listed in that topic.

Yes true

Don't even try to help this person. She will keep bugging you and she will eventually insult you. Many people told her 'no' 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zaseth said:

Don't even try to help this person. She will keep bugging you and she will eventually insult you. Many people told her 'no' 

I'm not bugging 

4 minutes ago, Doxlla said:

I'm not bugging 

You are bugging but okay just show us your console , internet log in your dev tools (f12)

This is an issue with the way @Doxlla is storing passwords in the database. More likely than not she's using the latest version of Kitsune, but storing passwords in MD5.

1 minute ago, Arthur said:

This is an issue with the way @Doxlla is storing passwords in the database. More likely than not she's using the latest version of Kitsune, but storing passwords in MD5.

He may be using the bcrypt hash version.

1 hour ago, Master said:

Test what Jamie said, if it dont works try placing a crossdomain.xml in the folder that give you Error 404 not found.

Hi,

This error as @Arthur has clarified is the way the user is storing passwords, she may be mistaking her Kitsune version for the one which is bcrypt. She is most likely storing passwords in MD5 and NOT Bcrypt.

If this error continues after she attempts to use my fix, I'd advise her to use a sentry.swf from another AS3 mediaserver or even the one you can find in icer.link.

These are the only two problems which can make this issue occur, this is not regarding her mediaserver as a whole or her crossdomain, but the way she stores her password or an issue with an outdated sentry.swf

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

Hi,

This error as @Arthur has clarified is the way the user is storing passwords, she may be mistaking her Kitsune version for the one which is bcrypt. She is most likely storing passwords in MD5 and NOT Bcrypt.

If this error continues after she attempts to use my fix, I'd advise her to use a sentry.swf from another AS3 mediaserver or even the one you can find in icer.link.

These are the only two problems which can make this issue occur, this is not regarding her mediaserver as a whole or her crossdomain, but the way she stores her password or an issue with an outdated sentry.swf

As i said:

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 2

Just now, Master said:

As i said:

Screenshot_2.png

Whoops, too much replies and it's organised differently when replies are voted up, apologizes.

• Like 2

Just now, Jamie said:

Whoops, too much replies and it's organised differently when replies are voted up, apologizes.

Don't worry

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arthur said:

Yep i know, The @Jamie helped to me!, my cpps working thanks very much Jamie!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doxlla said:

Yep i know, The @Jamie helped to me!, my cpps working thanks very much Jamie!

Alright congratulations .. Make sure if you use the latest version of kitsune make sure you dont store your pass in the database in the md5 hash any more... Use bcrypt for the latest version of kitsune

Edited by George

Sign in to follow this