CPbb is a simple lightweight Club Penguin theme for use on MyBB software, it'll help you to get a modern CP forum up and running.

f9cSGLTrTA_ckOm6tOwqYg.png

The theme itself is obviously based on the more modern Club Penguin website, I use it on Club Penguin Reborn forums (forums.cpreborn.com).

Version: 1.0

Requirements:

Latest version of MyBB (download at mybb.com)

How to install:

-Download the rar file attachment below and extract it

-Once you have MyBB succesfully installed go to "Admin CP"

- Click on Template & Styles

- Import a Theme

- Under "Local File" choose the file you extracted it should be called clubpenguin-theme.xml

- Import Theme

- Click on "Themes"

- Nex tto clubpenugin click on "Options"

- Set as Default and then click Force on Users

DONE! SUCCESFULLY installed.

The css, js and images are hosted on my website, if you'd like them I'd recommend you to scrape them from my website - download the css individually and modify some links to images within them to match your needs and then upload the modified css to your website and go to templates under templates & styles and then click on "clubpenguin Templates" and under header templates if you click on header you'll be able to change the url of the css.

There is no dedicated support for this theme but you can leave issues and suggestions below. 

Please do not re-upload this theme elsewhere, use the same download link as when I push updates the link will be the same and I don't want people using outdated versions in the near future.

Download here

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this