Ninjaoninja2

AuroraCPPS - See Club Penguin in a whole new light.

Hey all,

Some of you might've seen me around the Forums, if you don't know me I'm Zach but please call me Ninja or Ninjaoninja2 whichever you prefer.

I'm starting up a CPPS and am looking for Designers, One other add-on dev to help, and tons of moderators. 

I should have a site running soon, should be no more than 2 days as I'm customizing some of the site to my liking. If in the meantime, you'd like to help out see the details below and then PM me here on Aureus.

Hope to see you soon. ;)

Designer requirements:

• Must have designed for at least one CPPS, AND show proof of work.
  • Must have efficient communication skills.

Designer side notes:

I AM willing to pay, I'd rather not though. So if you REQUIRE payment... please send in a payment rate/amount and we'll hopefully work things out.

Developer requirements:

• MUST have experience in ActionScript2.
  • MUST have efficient communication skills.

Developer Side notes:

If you enjoy web development, you may contact me as well. I have a job(s) for you to do as well. ;)

Moderator Requirements:

• MUST be AT LEAST 14 years old.
  • MUST have good communication skills.
  • MUST be willing to allow me to read posts and other media you post to "screen" you.
  • MUST have efficient communication skills
  • MUST be willing to be semi-professional at ALL times, on the job.

Moderator Side notes:

You'll have better chances IF you are over 16+ (can't really help it if you're not but sorry, just the way it is.) or have worked on a CPPS as moderator and DIDN'T get fired. (So, if you quit you're fine, OR if you still help out on that CPPS.)

Below is the logo for my CPPS, transparent if anybody might want to add it to a list or something. :29_smirk:

Spoiler

7lY4UKP.png

So, thanks for reading. And I'll update everything, when it's ready.

Recommend changing your logo but I'm looking forward to it, hopefully it won't be as generic as most.

Not a big fan of the name either but oh well.

Telling people they have better chances of becoming a moderator if they are over a certain age is a really dumb thing to do, they're more likely to lie now.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Thorn said:

Telling people they have better chances of becoming a moderator if they are over a certain age is a really dumb thing to do, they're more likely to lie now.

it's not like they're not going to lie anyway.

On 21/07/2017 at 0:39 PM, Lynx said:

it's not like they're not going to lie anyway.

That's why I said more likely.