Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Working Music Jam 2016 [AS3]

This is Music Jam 2016, with working quests. It's for AS3. All you have to do is put the files in the correct locations in your mediaserver.
If there are any missing rooms you can download them from here, we had to modify a few files in order to get the Music Jam functional on CP Reborn.

Hopefully it helps a few.

Preview:

Music Jam 2016 interface page 1Music Jam 2016 interface page 2Music Jam 2016 login 1Music Jam 2016 task 2 congratsMusic Jam 2016 task 1 congrats 1

Download Here

Edited by Jamie
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Jamie said:

This is Music Jam 2016, with working quests. It's for AS3. All you have to do is put the files in the correct locations in your mediaserver.
If there are any missing rooms you can download them from here, we had to modify a few files in order to get the Music Jam functional on CP Reborn.

Preview:

Music Jam 2016 interface page 1Music Jam 2016 interface page 2Music Jam 2016 login 1Music Jam 2016 task 2 congratsMusic Jam 2016 task 1 congrats 1

Download Here

Hi, i replaced rooms and more, but i don't see the Note in the top..... can you help me?

On 17/06/2017 at 3:32 AM, Jamie said:

Preview:

Download Here

Thank you very much, but I still have some doubts. In what directory do I put the SWF "Perform", "Prompts", "Party", "Features", "Quest Interface", "Party Icon"? I'm very noob yet. Thank you!

PS: Sorry for bad english

Sign in to follow this