Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

[AS3] How to get Furniture/Igloo Catalog working

f you have a AS3 CPPS, you'd know that there are some annoying issues around the fact that it uses the newer catalog system.

This being the JSON image catalog system thing (I don't really know how to better explain it) - basically you're stuck with February 2017's furniture catalog.

I've come up with a quick and effective fix for this.

What you'll first need to do is make sure you have older versions of rooms which have catalogs within them (prior to 2016). You can get old versions of rooms from Club Penguin Wiki Archives.

After you've done this, you can apply my "fix".

Below is an attachment called "pigfarm_catalog.swf", what you want to do is put it in media1's client folder. so media1/play/v2/client/

And done! Issue should be resolved and other catalogs should be fully functional still, no need to rely on the json image catalog system thing and have to change tons of shit to get furniture catalog working.

So what did I do exactly?

All I did was create a new ActionScript 2 file on Flash and make the interface show the catalog, this gets rid of all the shit pigfarm_catalog.swf originally came with.

I've tested it and it works great, if you have any issues with this let me know, I'll assist ya.

Cheers to Jad for making me realise what I was doing this wrong.

pigfarm_catalog (1).rar

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this