Sign in to follow this  
Doxlla

Hamachi

Question

8 answers to this question

You shouldn't do it because you don't know what you're doing and will put the people who will potentially play it at risk.

Its very unsafe, but anyways:

1- Open your loader.as from your hypecp folder.

2- Change all "localhost" to "Your.Hamachi.IP"

3- Well done, start your cpps shell and go to Your.Hamachi.IP/play/load.swf

PS: If you are using a source that requires files connection, you will need to edit the files too.

15 minutes ago, Jamie said:

You shouldn't do it because you don't know what you're doing and will put the people who will potentially play it at risk.

I'm just gonna play with my sister lmfao

16 minutes ago, Jamie said:

also i know what i'm doing

27 minutes ago, Jamie said:

So if you know help

@Master's response is correct. If you're working with an AS2 media server, all you have to do is edit your loader to point to your Hamachi IP, then have your friend access the game by visiting the IP in their browser while they're connected to Hamachi (if I remember correctly).

Things will get a little complicated if you're using an AS3 media server.. Maybe you could have your friend edit their hosts file to point the sub-domains to your Hamachi IP? e.g. media1.l.ocalhost, media2.localhost, etc.

You may also need to edit your global_crumbs file to point to localhost instead of 127.0.0.1, and have your friend make an entry for localhost.

Sign in to follow this