Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Fully functional minigames [AS2/AS3]

Seeing as a few people are having issues with getting games to work and games appearing as "white screen" when attempting to launch them, I've decided to fix the issue and release the base games for people.

This will work with both AS2 and AS3 (AS3 has more games, this is only the base games which were originally available)

Games included: Astro Barrier, Bean Counters, Puffle Launch (the game is server sided so you have to code the actual handlers in), Dance Contest, Ice Fishing, Hydro Hopper, Jetpack Adventures, Cart Surfer, MixMaster, Pizzatron, Puffle Rescue, Puffle Roundup, Aqua Grabber, Thin Ice, Catchin Waves and Tumblers.

Instructions

Go to your mediaserver and go to play/v2/content/global/

Replace your games folder with the one you're about to download, clear your cache and reload and then attempt to play games.

Download Here

You're welcome, let me know if this works for you. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jamie said:

Seeing as a few people are having issues with getting games to work and games appearing as "white screen" when attempting to launch them, I've decided to fix the issue and release the base games for people.

This will work with both AS2 and AS3 (AS3 has more games, this is only the base games which were originally available)

Games included: Astro Barrier, Bean Counters, Puffle Launch (the game is server sided so you have to code the actual handlers in), Dance Contest, Ice Fishing, Hydro Hopper, Jetpack Adventures, Cart Surfer, MixMaster, Pizzatron, Puffle Rescue, Puffle Roundup, Aqua Grabber, Thin Ice, Catchin Waves and Tumblers.

Instructions

Replace your games folder with the one you're about to download, clear your cache and reload and then attempt to play games.

Download Here

Thank you !

2 hours ago, Jamie said:

Instructions

Download Here

but it's not worked

Sign in to follow this