Sign in to follow this  
Doxlla

Frozen Party 2014

Question

Hello, i have rooms from Frozen Party 2014, i have party icon where it's not working....

I have issue this 

5 answers to this question

Please be sure to follow Ben's template for creating support topics - otherwise your support request will be locked and discarded.

Here are some questions I need you to answer:

• Other than the room files, what have you placed or replaced in your media server?
  • Can you send us a screenshot of your developer tools console? (F12 > Network before you login, and leave it open)
  • Are you forgetting to replace game_configs.bin and/or party.swf with one that's compatible with the partly?
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Arthur said:

Please be sure to follow Ben's template for creating support topics - otherwise your support request will be locked and discarded.

Here are some questions I need you to answer:

• Other than the room files, what have you placed or replaced in your media server?
  • Can you send us a screenshot of your developer tools console? (F12 > Network before you login, and leave it open)
  • Are you forgetting to replace game_configs.bin and/or party.swf with one that's compatible with the partly?

I replaced rooms from club penguin archives (http://archives.clubpenguinwiki.info/wiki/Frozen_Party)

Yes i can ...

Party.swf? It's replaced, but i don't know what to do and where get file with frozen party 2014 game_configs.bin.......

You're missing the dialogue for it. See if you can find a game_strings.json from the Frozen Party. If you find one, upload it. That should fix the error.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Flippy said:

You're missing the dialogue for it. See if you can find a game_strings.json from the Frozen Party. If you find one, upload it. That should fix the error.

I can't find game_strings.json fron frozen party

Sign in to follow this